AS THE ONLY MANUAL TRANSMISSION ATV ON THE MARKET WITH IRS, THE TRX500FM6 BRINGS TOGETHER A BRILLIANT COMBINATION OF QUALITIES FOR THE ULTIMATE CONTROL AND RUGGED RELIABILITY.
Aggressively styled manual-shift ATV with a legendary 475cc fuel-injected engine and new chassis, including Independent Rear Suspension (IRS).
Excellent ride comfort, increased payload and towing capacity, more ground clearance and suspension travel, plus Electric Power Steering (EPS) all add up to big fun that's more capable than ever.
- Legendary Honda 500-class engine is tuned for loads of pulling power along with a broad, easy-rouse powerband.
- The addition of Honda's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGMFI) system yields improved throttle response and smooth power delivery, and aids fuel economy for greater range.
- Honda TraxLok 2WD/4WD system offers 2WD, 4WD, and 4WD mode with locking front differential to optimise traction.
- New independent double wishbone front suspension delivers 185mm of travel.
- New independent dual-arm rear suspension design offers a more optimal shock ratio and increased suspension stroke for 215mm of travel.
- Adjustable spring preload featured on all shocks to allow suspension tuning to match varying loads and riding conditions.
- Larger 190mm dual hydraulic disc brakes up front and 170mm hydraulic disc brake in back for strong stopping power.
- New dual-purpose lever makes it easier than ever to engage Reverse gear as well as setting the parking brake. Simply pull the lever to engage Reverse; push the lever to set the parking brake.
- All-steel front and rear carriers are larger and offer more load capacity: 45kgs up front, 85kgs in the rear. Flat plates on carriers facilitate loading and offer multiple tie-down points.
- Heavy-duty trailer hitch with 600kg towing capacity.
- New seat is thicker, softer and sport-grip textured for increased rider comfort and performance.
- New electronic digital meter display includes a Maintenance Minder system that signals when it is time for a service.